· Tables and chairs have been rearranged, increasing the distance between them and restricting the number of visitors to 75 (1/3)
· We have digital menus if you want to avoid our printed ones.
· We provide sanitizer / gloves if you wish to use our printed menus.
· There is a scheduled plan for often disinfection of all surfaces, in all areas, as well as of the equipment.
· Antiseptic liquids, gloves and masks have been placed in various spots inside the restaurant for hand disinfection, both of the staff during their work (serving, money management, movement within the premises, etc.) and of customers.
· We follow strict personal hygiene measures for all staff, which include frequent hand washing and hand disinfection with an alcoholic solution.
· We follow the instructions given by the Health Organization for the use of protective equipment (gloves, masks, face shields) depending on the work area of each employee. Our staff is constantly trained to the measures and the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment.
· We have placed signs and markings to delimit the distance inside the store in order to avoid overcrowding.
· We support contactless orders and transactions.